What would socmed in the future look like?

by WarriorForum.com Administrator
12 replies
Do you think technologies like AI, VR, Metaverse, etc would greatly influence the future of socmed? Or would it still exactly be the same?

What are your thoughts?
#future #socmed
  • Profile picture of the author emmajones25
    Exciting new technologies like AI, VR, and the Metaverse are set to transform the way we interact on social media. AI can make things more personal, VR and AR can make it more fun, and the Metaverse might create new online worlds for us.
    The impact on social media will be shaped by how we navigate these challenges, so expect social media to evolve, but not remain unchanged.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11774234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moodesburn1977
    it is very interesting to think about it, i think when ai grows it will be quite powerful when we understand perhaps many will be successfull that would not have been otherwise, have the power at thier fingertips who knows?
    Signature

Lets build a online business by giving value and learning how to build a email list
    https://davidmitchell1977.systeme.io/givevalueonwarrior

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11774324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    offering personalized content

It seems you used A.I. to answer - which means you did not read the forum rules that prohibit posts created with A.I.....

Think about it - 'personalized content' is what? Ads with your name on them? Is it more 'personalized' to talk to a data collection/data dissemination app than to a 'person'?

If you are using technology/apps to interact with you on social media...aren't you mostly talking to yourself? If content on social sites is created/provided by Artificial Intelligence....where exactly is the 'social' part?
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
    Life has no remote...
    Get up and change it yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11775206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Princess Balestra
    Rapunzel ansahs:

Dear Salvation Options,

Much as I would wish for a hero to rescue me from what is essentially a salad-prompted nightmare, can I please have access to social media in the meantime?

We can maybe share photos of our SPACE, swap haircare secrets, and link up as voyeurs masquerading as accomplices.

Right now, I am especially interested to hear about pirate-inspired sailing vessels.

In particular, the rigging said pirates could fashion into a ROPE.

I believe I have some considerable way to go with my escape plan, but if I could reach out to pirates in possession of ropes, my hope for freedom might be truly realised.

For now, I will settle for a global communication platform that might reveal to me how best to care for my hair.

I am alone, and my hair is all I have.

It wraps itself around my feet like I am a mermaid!

Until a voice calls from beyond my window, I am incarcerated forever.

And yet, what promise would such a voice proffer as would free me from my plight without delivering me to some other salad-free prison?

So I will run my fingers through my hair for comfort.

Until the darkest of hours give way to the brightness of days ...

Yours,

RAPUNZEL
    Signature

Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11775272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stella Warren
    There would be some difference and I think it would be positive impact like - AI will personalized social media feeds which will engage user more.

VR and Metaverse will create more immersive social media experiences for example- attending virtual concerts or events.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11775697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edward Matthew
    Absolutely, technologies like AI, VR, and the Metaverse are poised to significantly transform social media. They'll enable more immersive and interactive experiences, far beyond what we see today. The future of social media with these technologies will be much more dynamic and engaging than it is now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11776376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hazel Nutt
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11776985].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DaveSchwReno
      Originally Posted by Hazel Nutt View Post

These are only assistants of humans they will never replace humans.
      Never is a very long time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11780284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author elzbkfwag
    These trends reflect the ongoing transformation of social media into a multifaceted and immersive environment, offering new opportunities for engagement, commerce, and connectivity.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11777024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kishan58
    I think social media in the future will likely be more immersive and interactive, thanks to technologies like AI, VR, and the Metaverse. We can expect to see more personalized experiences, as AI algorithms learn more about our individual preferences. We may also see more virtual worlds and augmented reality experiences, where we can interact with others in new and exciting ways. Thanks
    gb whatsapp pro
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11777715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Theo Grant
    Yes, everything is bound to change, let's just hope it's only for the better
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11778852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moodesburn1977
    i am not so sure, maybe something will come out like facebook but just for onlne businesses that would be a great idea
    Signature

Lets build a online business by giving value and learning how to build a email list
    https://davidmitchell1977.systeme.io/givevalueonwarrior

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11780314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author view monde
    dropshiping is dad?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11786625].message }}

Trending Topics