Make your lists more reponsive - UNIQUE JV

1 replies
Hello there!

For those of you who do not know me I am Dee Kumar - simply look through my posts and feedback to see proof of my high level knowledge. I also write for well known blogs such as 'Entrepreneurs Journey'.

What I am offering is a very unique JV.

If you have a list, primarily within Online Marketing/entrepreneurship then I will teach you how to improve the responsiveness and loyalty of your list.

I will teach you the tactics I learned from working within a TV shopping channel which made millions just from their lists. The same tactics I have taugh many well known marketers too.

So what is in it for me?

Well that is simple. I have a new coaching product and all I ask is that you send my promotional messages to your list AFTER you have seen the potential of my suggestions.

That's right - I help you first and then you send my message. You really have nothing to lose.

My coaching program is primarily aimed at entrepreneurs and Online Business owners so if your lists target this particular audience then I am interested. (I may expand to other lists later but I want to start here).

Remember - my time is limited so I may have to choose who I decide to work with - so convince me that your list will give me just reward...

Dee
#lists #loyal #make #reponsive #unique

Trending Topics